PALS cater to all age groups, providing Psychological Assessments, Reports and Intervention Strategies. We tailor to the individual needs of each client to identify and secure essential supports to enable them achieve and realise their full potential.
Should you wish to contact us in respect of any queries or to make an appointment, our email is firstname.lastname@example.org or we can be contacted by phone on 067 23923 or 086 0862290.
PALS are a GDPR compliant organisation. Clients can contact us directly in respect to their right to access any personal information PALS processes about them and to request information about:
- What personal data we hold about them
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
- If we did not collect the data directly from them, information about the source
- The right to have incomplete or inaccurate data about them corrected or completed and the process for requesting this
- The right to request erasure of personal data (where applicable) or to restrict processing in accordance with data protection laws, as well as to object to any direct marketing from us and to be informed about any automated decision-making that we use
- The right to lodge a complaint or seek judicial remedy and who to contact in such instances